Be Proud

It was the first lesson week. I guess all of our colleagues had feel confused on what we actually studied on, or what TESL syllabus is about.
There was not much of teaching on this week, just a lot of introduction on each subjects and our personal introduction to each lecture. I think I have spoken the same thing for more than five times. Haha. But it is good to share some of my personal things as we are going together on for five and a half years. We should learn and know more on each other.

Actually, I did started to feel lonely. I have no closer friends in this TESL class and those closer friends I have are from the History class. As we are having the different courses, so we have different schedule and having different subject and having classes in different places. Besides at night or at the weekend, we seldom can get together. Even worse was I had to walk alone to class and back to hostel. How pity I am. I kept telling myself not to think too much on that and I did successfully get used of the feeling, but sometimes I just can’t stop to be greedy, wanting more.

This Saturday was a day of history. It was “1 murid, 1 sukan, 1 Malaysia Larian Serentak” activity. Unexpectedly, I jogged for 1.8km without stopping a while to take a rest. I jogged and jogged and jogged until i completed the mission impossible. I made it! But after that I felt myself not feeling so well, a bit headache and dizzy. After some rest, I continued to join the rope-pulling competition. How strong I am. Haha. Actually I still felt uncomfortable that time.

It was a interesting match between badges. Our TESL group manages to get into finals to compete for the third place. On the first round, we won. But on the second round, we lose. So we have to go on the third round. We were so excited on pulling the rope that we thought we had pulled the rope long enough to our side to win the match then we released our hands. Oh My Goodness! We expected wrongly. We were actually still left a few millimeters to won the match! The result was……we lose. All of us were disappointed. But, in our heart, we won the match as we won on the teamwork we had. We are proud of ourselves.^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我在尽力着

人……?