A Weird Dream


I dreamed of a guy. A boy that ever confessed to me...It was really weird weird weird..


I cant arranged the dream as i just could remember part of it. It was at the field of a college. I told him, I am going to a place alone. After that, i turned my body backward and walked away from him. After weeks by weeks, we had our activities going on as usual but what i did not expect was he came to me one day bringing me two air tickets. One for me and one for himself. I looked up into him then to the air ticket he gave me. It was the place that i mentioned i was going to. He uttered" Allow me to go with you. I doesn't want you to be alone. Please...."

I doesn't remember why and how i rejected him. Tears spilt out of his eyes. I could see that his face contorted with pain and the guilt surged through me. He walked towards me but i took one step backward. He reached for me and hugged me hard. I pulled away and, without a word, I placed the air ticket in his palm. He swallowed hard and another tear fell from his eyes. He wiped away and immediately tore the air tickets into pieces and thrown hardly as far as he could. Then, he looked back at me. He said no words but put his step forward and walked away to another corner. I thought i heard something after all. I think it was his knees hitting the ground.



I could feel the heartache...

But, it was just a dream. A weird dream, indeed.

Comments

Karen said…
Is that after you reject him and now still feel the guilt? So you had this dream? Wakakaka, I dream a lots recently as well.
WanQi said…
Haha..This part of dream etched in my mind..
Han said…
everyone having weird dreams lately...hahaha...not me i sleep as sound as a pig...

Popular posts from this blog

我在尽力着

2012