将是新的开始




As i am going to have a new start,with a new surrounding that i think every people in my class are going to speak English at all of the time, i choose to write this blog in English. Any mistake i did, just feel free to correct me^^

It was a few days ago that i get to know my interview result.It was indeed a great shock to know that i did not get my 1st choice but my 2nd choice. I never think of this result i would get even i know it is not an impossible decision from them. So,i cry. But after all i think back, my mind was blank with what's the reason i want to cry.
After i calm down my mind, i realize that TESL is actually what i want before. It is a language course that is my aim before. So i ask myself, what for i am crying? Haha..It is kind of stupid action isn't it?

I know that it is a great challenge for me in taking this courses as my English level is not in that high level, just considered okay okay...So, i hope i can catch up everything there and the most important is to improve my English.

Accepting this offer actually make me have to give up a lots of things.I have to give up my dancing classes, leaving my friends and family, leaving my cutest doggy and a lots more...

But this is a gold chance for me to step into education field. I should be glad that i am one of the lucky person from 4500 people that are chosen,what more i am chosen to interview from 100 thousands of people that apply..

What i am now is like i am holding a golden ticket and what i have to do now is preparing everything before i go and be brave to go for it. Go ahead and never give up and i know that it will be a nice journey^^

A journey to my new life..





ps: i hope i can get a close friend as fast as i could. Then, i would not be lonely^^
.......and...i know.... i will miss home..i will miss you...i will miss u all naughty guys..Take care..

Comments

Karen said…
Naughty guys stand for...??
WanQi said…
u all la...n my siblings..relatives..
Mr.Leslie said…
all the best ^^
acek said…
ahahah... baru best baca blog mu ni dlm english writing, bleh juga sya faham bah.. well, gud luck teacher Pang... eheeh ^-^
WanQi said…
Acek, don laugh at me la..i m not teacher yet ba...haha

Popular posts from this blog

我在尽力着

2012