Friendship

Recently, i have watched a contemporary theater show called "Sandcastle". This was the first time of watching a life theater show and it really meant so much to me. In the show, the focus falls on three best friends. They study together, discuss their future together, play their favorite Dota and football game together, plan their graduation trip together.

 I wonder if i have one now.

Their friendship starts to raise to a peak where they quarrel because of an scholarship issue - the status and privilege of the bumi putera. It is actually a misunderstanding. But, it is strong enough to ruin the friendship.

 I related myself to the scholarship issue... And Friendship is just like the sandcastle. I wonder if our friendship is just like the sandcastle.


Three of them went through a lot of things, created a lot of meaningful and happy memories. When they reached the peak of Mount Kinabalu before the quarrel, they promised each other to hike this Mountain again in 10 years later and see what have they changed and become to. But now, is their friendship as fragile as this? Are they going to befriend again? It left a question mark for us.

What is the differences between the current me and the future me? Should i care about the friendship that i do not know is it worth enough for me to try and pull it back together again? Should i look without seeing the ego, pride and ignorance in it? I thought we are strong and similar enough to be together. But, we gradually walk apart. We gradually think differently. We are no longer as close as before. We walked from a straight road to a fork. We walked the different path, that i have realized it earlier and yet, i can do nothing on it because i doubt if you would  return when i turn back.

You have given me enough hope and i have given you a high expectation. But you failed to fulfill what a simple thing that a friend should fulfill- care. You have insulted me, you have brought me into a dark night that i could hardly fight for the day time. Because i am hoping and disengaging from hope. 

All this day, I have tried to be neutral to everyone, not to get insulted or to make people judge me with bad perception. But sometimes, even if u try something so hard, it will still turn out in another way round. 

I, therefore, should close my heart and lock it inside. This happens with reasons.

Comments

Wow, what a deep cut
I don't hv the right to ask who is it about.
But hey, there is surely one who always cares for u, especially without being noticed.
As Kate Perry sang that those who face many closed doors to dreams are those who will find the one right door for them, so it is with friendship.
If u can't find one that goes wif u thru the laughter and the pain yet, it means that when u find one, he or she will be the right one.
Don't lock ur heart, find the one who has the key to open a new door in ur life ^ ^
Btw, gambateh studies! :-D
N truthfully, u r one of those who is a real friend, so be who u r ^ ^
WanQi said…
Thank you Joshua :) I feel better ady:)

Popular posts from this blog

我在尽力着