It is not worth to be stressfull because of you



I don understand why there is such person here. And i don understand why i am the victim as well.

Am I too good for you? Why you have to keep saying me "hot, sexy and cute"? Each action i did even every sentence i talked, you said it was cute. It was annoying and i really don't like it. I did told you to stop it but you took it for granted. Can you don't over do ? Can you be well mannered? Why you can kiss my cheek since i am not very close to you? I feel so uneasy and even frightened by your actions.

You know what is privacy also right? Can you please don keep entering people's room and staying inside it for a long long time? Don u realize that my roommate and i as well felt not happy? We din tell u doesn't mean that we are okay with it. We just don't want to hurt you.

I ignore you as I feel that you are quite scary, violent. The most important thing is hope u can know what mistake you did and try not to do it again. But, you turn to be negative. Crying,keep punching the door and the wall! Why can't you control your mind and your emotion nicely. Come on... You are a girl.

Every people have stress. So do I. So, don't tell me that you are stress and have to express it by punching and kicking the door. Treat yourself nicely, please! You make me feel so scared and even stress by your kicking and punching sound! I feel that my life is in danger as i don't know what will you do to me. Punch me in thee next second? My level of fear is until whenever somebody touch me, i will get shock that my heart beat very fast and i will look back to see whether it is you or not.Can you imagine that? Do you know how much you have tortured me?

I really can't accept the way you treat me and some other people. So, why you still have to come and ask me to at least smile to you and say hi to you? I don't even feel like looking at you, how can i force myself to say hi or smile to you after all? Don't you think your request are funny???

I said i did not hate you but you don believe. How many times you want me to repeat? I said i need times but you refused to give me any. Then what more u want from me? I am not used to every way you are. Actually, I don't even want to hear you talk now because i feel so uncomfortable with that. Yes, i still don't know how to face you. But, i know i can't continue to be like that! Because you will be my classmate for the next 5 and a half year. So, i just look forward for your changes.

For now, just give me time okay? I begged you.


Ps: letting go is the best thing for you and me

Comments

Karen said…
Hey, how scary she is huh? hmm.. Did you tell her about your blog so that she can view it and know your true feelings??
WanQi said…
haha i din o....i told her some edi..haha...but if i let her c tis ar..i scare she will do those things again. Dusun people lai de

Popular posts from this blog

我在尽力着

2012