My feeling description =p

It is the 11th day i am here in this campus. I can say that i have already get used of the surrounding here. Even with a not very good condition. Hmm..My "not very good condition" here doesn mean my campus here is worse, but other reasons else.

Firstly, i am the only Chinese in my class, which mean i will have my course for 5 and a half year with 23 non-chinese. Can you imagine it? Sinos,dusun,kadazan......those natives......but at least some of them know how to speak Chinese^^ and some of them are very friendly. Next thing is my hostel. The ground floor of my block where i am staying in is kind of "full of problems". The electric power supply is not stable and we will face black out problem often.(I move to another better block instead of staying there any longer) Somemore, we will face insufficient water supply problems. As what my friends describe this situation,when we are preparing to have a shower, it is juz like we are preparing for a war. Haha...If you never been here, u will never know how is the actual situation and the feeling of us. The third thing is our classes are just like a classroom indeed. We are trained to become a part of the school in futere(a teacher), so we will have to have our class in a classroom.

Those who are taking the same course as mine are not that simple as you think you know. Some of them actually can speak very well.I cannot deny that all of them really talented as each and every of my coursemate have things they are good in, such as many of them like dancing, singing,drawing,public speaking and all that. Just like what my lectures said, we are just very proactive^^ This proves something to me, that is we should nit judge people by their look. Really, i am telling this from my heart.

Just some parts of my thoughts here.
PS:We are actually waiting to move to the new campus next year or another next year perhaps which it will be the largest IPG Campus in Malaysia. Hehe^^

Comments

Han said…
Good, ur enjoying it...haha...changing campus? is it in KL? if yes must tell ah...haha
WanQi said…
haha aiyo...the new campus is still in Tuaran, juz it is 5km away from town i guess..haha

Popular posts from this blog

我在尽力着

2012