Random writing

I went for a gathering with some old friends. It has been a long time i didn't meet with some of them. I could see some differences on them but still they are still "childish" in their way of talking with us just as before. This is their characteristic which shows their special personalities. It reminds me the life i used to have in my secondary school life. The topics of Chemistry, Biology, Physics are no longer my part of life. They are far far apart from me and maybe i am relief to stay away from these science subjects. Some said economy, pengajian am and host of others art subjects that are found in form 6 art class and i think i am wise enough for not choosing these subjects as i have totally zero interest in that. Well, I felt some feeling is lost that i could not help but remain silent. I know the feeling wouldn't come back and it will become a wall for us, slowly becoming thicker and thicker. I am afraid that there is one day that when we meet but we couldn't recognize each other.

Sincerity- I see none on many of the people. In many time, I think of a friend-a friend that i used to appreciate a lot and the only friend that i cried for. I felt sad and heartache of losing a friend as such situation. But i appreciate everything that you had helped me. Never will i forget about it because you are indeed a special friend for me. I hope your problems will be solved soon and we can be closed friend again soon.

I felt upset perhaps because of your attitude. You made me really felt the selfishness of mankind. It is so true that I can see it clearly one incident by one incident. Enough! I tell myself to stop being upset of someone that is not worth for me to do so. Yes, I have been trying hard since some while.

I do not like to lend my books to anyone again. I am angry with those people who do not appreciate books, appreciate knowledge. Why can't they keep the book nicely since the book is not belonged to them???

I do not know why i think like that all in a sudden. I think that life is so tiring, so why we have to born to be human and suffer from the tiredness of life? If I was never exist, then what life would be? But, I will for sure miss a lot of interesting part of life.

I miss him and i can't wait any longer for him to come back. But why my assignment is torturing me?? Why i can't get rid of assignment even it is a holiday? I think i would rather having the semester exam than having holiday work...arggh....

Thanks for your sudden messages. You made me felt that even i am studying alone outside, i still have the caring from an "old" friend. Thanks for cheering me up on that very day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

我在尽力着

2012