Not blissful enough?? No! Be Grateful!

Actually, i m blissful enough compared to many others.

1.I have a warmth family with two healthy parents, 1 brother and 1 sister.
2.There are people loving and caring me. (Parents, family and beloved)
3.My parents are willing to let me put on braces that cost me 9K.
4.I can back home (by flight or my dad come & fetch me)whenever there is school holidays.
5.I do not suffer from starving.
6.I consume and use branded food and living accessories.(mostly Amway, Vincci)
7.I have doggy and puppies as my favourite pet at home.
8.I have the chance to learn a lot of skills since i was a kid(drawing,dancing,singing,playing piano,dragon dance instrument.....)
9.I have the chance to study in local college which cost me zero fees.
10.My parents always bring me out to explore the other place by traveling.(although it is just by locally)

There are still many more evidences to show that I am blissful.
But, many of you are as blissful as me or may be more blissful than me.
So, do not say that you are the poorest and the worst one, think of what you have and be grateful of whatever you have. Appreciate it and never complain. You yourself are one of the most blissful persons in this world.

Comments

Han said…
Well said! well said!!..hahaha
WanQi said…
haha^^ really??haha

Popular posts from this blog

我在尽力着

将是新的开始